Here’s to another month of freebies!
There were a ton of really good freebies so go run out there and grab these deals while you can.
- 2 Lindt truffle pouches from Rite Aid @ $6 (2 $2/1 manufacturer’s coupon from facebook and get (2) $1 UP rewards back)
- Tresemme shampoo from Rite Aid @ $3.50 (Rite Aid video coupon $1/1 and $2.50 manufacturer’s coupon)
- Colgate total advanced mouthwash from Rite Aid @ 2.99 ($1.10 manufacturer’s from coupons.com and $2 UP rewards back)
- Revlon beauty tool (eyelash curler) from Rite Aid at $2 ($2/1 in ad coupon and $2 manufacturer’s coupon)
- Birds eye recipe ready from Target @ 1.99 ($1/1 peel off package coupon and $1.75 Ibotta)
- Kraft recipe makers from Target at $1.50 each ($1.50 Target coupon and $1/1 manufacturer’s coupon)
- Cheesy casseroles dinner kit from Target @ $.94 ($1/1 printable manufacturer’s coupon)
- Eco pouf sponge from Walmart @ $.87 ($1/1 printable manufacturer’s coupon)
- Butterball turkey bacon from Walgreens at $.99 ($1/1 Butterball printable coupon)
- Free Tum-E Tummies kids drink from Kroger (Free digital coupon on Kroger.com but must load on 10/4/13 only!)
- Free Saute Express coupon from BzzAgent
- Nature Valley bar, Ovaltine drinkmix, vivarin caffeine pills, Cliff Z bar, Maxwell house coffee, sensodyne, Green Mountain naturals K-cups, Instinct dog food, Maybelline Fitme, Tums chewables, Jordana eyeliner and Tena pads were all mail freebies and some you can still sign up for.