TGIF! Here’s what I was able to find for free while running errands this week:
- Colgate max fresh toothpaste from RiteAid @ $3.50 ($.75/1 manufacturer’s printable coupon and receive $3 UP rewards)
- Dove hair care from RiteAid @ $3 each (used (2) $1.50/1 manufacturer’s coupon, $2/2 RiteAid video coupon & receive $2 UP rewards)
- Ocean nasal spray from RiteAid @ $.99 ($1/1 printable manufacturer’s coupon)
- 2 RiteAid renewal grooming products (emery boards & tweezers) @ $1.49 and $1.99 (Receive $4 UP rewards)
- Revlon emery boards from RiteAid @ $1.25 ($2/1 Revlon facebook coupon)
- Breathe Right strips from CVS @ $2.80 each ($2/1 manufacturer’s coupon & $2 Extra Care Bucks back)
- Halloween tablecloth from Target @ $3 ($3/1 tablecloth coupon from Target.com)
- Reach access flosser starter kit from Walgreens @ $2.99 ($1/1 printable manufacturer’s coupon & receive $2 catalina)
- Listerine fresh breath packets from Walgreens @ $2.99 ($1/1 manufacturer’s coupon & receive $2 catalina)
- Nice n Easy root touch up from Vocalpoint
- All other items received via mail
There’s also a couple other deals out right now that I plan on picking up. At Family dollar you can get All laundry detergent for free by printing out the store coupon available today only valued at $2.50 and using the $1/1 manufacturer’s coupon from the Sunday paper; unfortunately they were already out at my local store. Also, Kroger is giving a digital coupon for today only on a free Fruitwater 16.9 ounce drink and while there pick up some free Suave by using the Sunday paper’s manufacturer coupon for $1.50/1 Suave product.
I still have a couple of Keurig coupons left for %50 off! Take a look at last week’s post for more info!