Clean Eating Veggie Salad
This morning I made my husbands favorite salad, a constant staple in our fridge. It’s easy to make and stays fresh for up to 2 days.
– various mixed peppers of your liking – 1/2 cup of red onion – 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes – 1 jalapeno pepper – 1/2 cucumber – 1 Tbs. oregano – 1/2 cup of feta cheese – 1 Tbs. olive oil w/garlic vinaigrette (I prefer Garlic Expressions)
– Start by chopping the various peppers. I prefer a mixture of red, green, orange and yellow
– Slice jalapenos and then chop into bite size pieces
– Halve cherry tomatoes
-Chop red onions
– Continue to mix all ingredients into a large bowl
– Chop cucumber and add to mixture
– Add feta cheese
-Add vinaigrette and oregano
– Mix all ingredients together, refrigerate and enjoy! Stays fresh for up to 2 days.